The books on this list teach one basic idea – that our behaviour can help us to be healthy, strong and happy or it can enslaves us mentally, physically, emotionally, and even spiritually.
The books on this list are like guide books or maps for anyone hiking up a mountain. Although challenging, they help to get you there in the end.
As we learn what these authors share, we realise that life does not need to be as painful, conflicting and torturous as we make it. Much of the time, the struggle is self inflicted. In the end ‘life is easy – but realising it’s easy is hard’.
- Man’s Search For Meaning, Victor Frankl
- The Betrayal of the Self, Arno Gruen
- Bioenergetics, Alexander Lowen
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome, Campbell-McBride
- Power Vs. Force, David R. Hawkins
- The Art of Loving, Erich Fromm
- The Five Personality Patterns, Steven Kessler
- The Artist’s Way, Julia Cameron
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, Price
- How to Eat, Move and be Healthy! Paul Chek